Sunday, February 24 2013 14:00
Way back on January 30th, we hosted a really important seminar here at Idea Greenhouse: how to best share equity ownership in your business.
Titled "The Sweat Equity Dilemma," a good crowd of 20+ entrepreneurs came to listen, learn, and share some (war, love, horror) stories.
Our friends from Cook Little Rosenblatt & Manson presented and moderated a very lively conversation about the "do's and don'ts" of sharing a business with partners.
Topics covered included:
- Types of equity grants
- How to set-up equity arrangements
- Buyback provisions
- Vesting triggers
- Tax issues
You can review the 2 hour session a couple different ways below. Watch the slides with the audio embedded, or you can download or stream the audio file indendently.
Thursday, August 25 2011 07:35
Curious about the spaces for rent at Idea Greenhouse Durham?
Check out these pictures of our interior spaces for rent, including conference and meeting space, cube workspace, and more.
Photos by the talented and handy Zach Smith of ZESstudio.
Latest IGH News
- Equity Compensation Audio and Slides
- The Sweat Equity Dilemma for NH Startups
- NH User Experience Professionals Meet Jan 16
- NH Joomla User Group at IGH December 12th
- Hiring Seminar Podcast and Slidecast
- Innovations in Ag BioTech at UNH Nov 29
- ORPC Holiday Networking December 12
- Announcing Free Fridays for November and December
- The Works Bakery & Cafe Joins Idea Greenhouse
- 3 Seacoast Companies in NH Product of the Year Competition