Last Updated on Monday, September 26 2011 17:40
Financing Your Entrepreneurial Venture in New Hampshire
Friday, September 30th
10am to 12pm
One Liberty Lane in Hampton, NH
REGISTER to attend
Want to attend this Green Launching Pad event?
Be sure to REGISTER with GLP.
About Green Launching Pad:
Founded in 2010, the Green Launching Pad (GLP) is a strategic partnership of the University of New Hampshire and New Hampshire Office of Energy and Planning, with funding from the U.S. Department of Energy (ARRA). The organization connects entrepreneurs and private industry with technical, scientific and business faculty, students and state-level resources to successfully launch and accelerate the growth of new green businesses. Five New Hampshire companies received funding in Year One of the program. The Green Launching Pad is focused on creating new energy-related jobs in the Granite State and broadening economic opportunities.
To learn more about GLP, visit www.GreenLaunchingPad.org
blog comments powered by Disqus
Latest IGH News
- Equity Compensation Audio and Slides
- The Sweat Equity Dilemma for NH Startups
- NH User Experience Professionals Meet Jan 16
- NH Joomla User Group at IGH December 12th
- Hiring Seminar Podcast and Slidecast
- Innovations in Ag BioTech at UNH Nov 29
- ORPC Holiday Networking December 12
- Announcing Free Fridays for November and December
- The Works Bakery & Cafe Joins Idea Greenhouse
- 3 Seacoast Companies in NH Product of the Year Competition