Sunday, July 15 2012 17:29
Our "Crowdfunding: Does it Move the Needle in NH?" mini-conference is SOLD OUT!
The event is brought to you by Cook, Little, Rosenblatt & Manson PLLC, "Business Lawyers for Entrepreneurs."
Thanks to all who registered. While the livestream may work out great, your in-person participation gives you the opportunity to meet, connect, ask questions, and avoid any hiccups with our livestream experiment.
See you tomorrow!
Latest IGH News
- Equity Compensation Audio and Slides
- The Sweat Equity Dilemma for NH Startups
- NH User Experience Professionals Meet Jan 16
- NH Joomla User Group at IGH December 12th
- Hiring Seminar Podcast and Slidecast
- Innovations in Ag BioTech at UNH Nov 29
- ORPC Holiday Networking December 12
- Announcing Free Fridays for November and December
- The Works Bakery & Cafe Joins Idea Greenhouse
- 3 Seacoast Companies in NH Product of the Year Competition