Tuesday, September 18 2012 17:35
This time, the region's conference on "Disruptive Innovation" is "going vertical" and diving deep into two vertical industries that could use heaping piles of disruptivation: Health Care and Education.
Nominate a Disruptivator in Health Care or Education by 9/21!
V3 is an open competition to highlight the region’s top Disruptive Innovators in Health Care and Education.
Nominations opened earlier this month, and are now due by Friday, September 21st via the Disruptivate! Website.
The competition is sponsored by the Borealis Granite Fund, a $30 million investment fund focused on NH-based, early stage technology companies.
Learn more and get nominating!blog comments powered by Disqus
Latest IGH News
- Equity Compensation Audio and Slides
- The Sweat Equity Dilemma for NH Startups
- NH User Experience Professionals Meet Jan 16
- NH Joomla User Group at IGH December 12th
- Hiring Seminar Podcast and Slidecast
- Innovations in Ag BioTech at UNH Nov 29
- ORPC Holiday Networking December 12
- Announcing Free Fridays for November and December
- The Works Bakery & Cafe Joins Idea Greenhouse
- 3 Seacoast Companies in NH Product of the Year Competition