Wednesday, October 31 2012 13:57
Beloved but in need of some refurbishment, the former Bagelry site was reborn with a new look in late August.
Richard's NH-based Works Bakery & Cafe chain was no stranger to us. His outstanding community-minded locations in Keene, Concord, Portsmouth, and beyond were well-known to many of our members and neighbors.
Idea Greenhouse now welcomes the Works as one of our Business Members. Beside using IGH on occasion for meeting space, we're excited to partner with them on catering, cross-promotion, and social media support.
Over the coming months, you'll see Idea Greenhouse promoting the Works and its many initiatives around sustainable agriculture, natural foods, social responsibility, and more. We'll feature them as our "first choice caterer" as well.
Please welcome the Works to Idea Greenhouse and to Durham- and join us tomorrow (Thursday, November 1st) for some Works catering after our "Hire Right!" Seminar.blog comments powered by Disqus
Latest IGH News
- Equity Compensation Audio and Slides
- The Sweat Equity Dilemma for NH Startups
- NH User Experience Professionals Meet Jan 16
- NH Joomla User Group at IGH December 12th
- Hiring Seminar Podcast and Slidecast
- Innovations in Ag BioTech at UNH Nov 29
- ORPC Holiday Networking December 12
- Announcing Free Fridays for November and December
- The Works Bakery & Cafe Joins Idea Greenhouse
- 3 Seacoast Companies in NH Product of the Year Competition