Friday, November 25 2011 15:48
This month's topic: How to Back Up Your Joomla Website with Akeeba Backup.
What is Joomla?
Joomla is an award-winning content management system (CMS), which enables you to build Web sites and powerful online applications. Its ease-of-use and extensibility have made Joomla the most popular Web site software available. Best of all, Joomla is an open source solution that is freely available to everyone.
If you're familiar with Wordpress or Drupal, then you have a feel for what a Content Management System is. Idea Greenhouse is proud to use Joomla to manage its website, thanks to our friends at Joomlashack and Zaridan.
I don't know Joomla. Should I attend?
If you are looking to build a website using Joomla, or considering Joomla as a tool for your project, then why not come up to IGH and enjoy the company of other Joomlaheads? The JUG has many different users, from beginners to expert developers. Check it out!
See you Wednesday, December 7th at 6pm at Idea Greenhouse. Directions here.
- The Sweat Equity Dilemma for NH Startups
- NH User Experience Professionals Meet Jan 16
- NH Joomla User Group at IGH December 12th
- Hiring Seminar Podcast and Slidecast
- Innovations in Ag BioTech at UNH Nov 29
- ORPC Holiday Networking December 12
- Announcing Free Fridays for November and December
- The Works Bakery & Cafe Joins Idea Greenhouse
- 3 Seacoast Companies in NH Product of the Year Competition
- Hey Startups: Hire Right! Seminar November 1st